DTP

Lively discussions on the graphic arts and publishing — in print or on the web

Go Back   Desktop Publishing Forum > General Discussions > Hardware & Gadgets

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-22-2016, 12:41 AM   #1
duki81

Default What Printer do I need to print large Banners?

Hello, me and my friend from the UK are working in India as Teachers/Volunteers. We've had a lot of involvement with arranging events in our community and like to get involved with the local projects. All this requires good advertisement to get the maximum turnout. We've helped making flyers and posters to boost numbers but wanted to take things one step further and have the ability to create larger posters and big banners that everyone will see. I was wondering what kind of printer could achieve this as I'm sure that's beyond the capabilities of a standard printer? We want to rent a small shop space and start our own little business that we can expand and we have a small amount of capital to do so. If there's recommendations on what we'd need to get going then that would be great. As far a software goes, my friend is quite handy with Photoshop so hopefully we can get a printer that works alongside that. Any advice welcome. Thanks.