PDA

View Full Version : Approaching 300

Michael Rowley
07-28-2005, 06:59 AM
The forum will soon have 300 members. How does it compare with the Compuserve predecessor?

Howard White
07-28-2005, 01:20 PM
Dunno how many in the CS forum, but apparently enough to sustain a "Best of..." book which I still have and treasure. Good to see many of the names in that book are participating here.

HW

ktinkel
07-28-2005, 03:56 PM
Dunno how many in the CS forum, but apparently enough to sustain a "Best of..." book which I still have and treasure. Good to see many of the names in that book are participating here.I am so happy to see you here!

A lot of us are still here. And very happy to see you among us.

What have you been up to?

Howard White
07-28-2005, 04:06 PM
Err, didn't I answer the "what are you up to" question in my reply to you of July 21? If you mean since then, more of the same.

And you? I don't see your elegant prose in anything I read these days.

HW

ktinkel
07-28-2005, 04:34 PM
Err, didn't I answer the "what are you up to" question in my reply to you of July 21? If you mean since then, more of the same.

And you? I don't see your elegant prose in anything I read these days.Aw, gee — I didn’t keep track. Mea culpa.

I have been afflicted and distracted, so don’t get to wax eloquent lately, though I am working on it. (Definitely appreciate the appreciation, however.)

Sorry. Still (very) glad to see you here. :-)