PDA

View Full Version : Sailing Forum

RJ Emery
07-13-2005, 08:21 AM
Since this forum once had a home on CompuServe, I am hoping someone here can help me.

At one time, CompuServe hosted a Sailing Forum that apparently is no longer. Did they merge with another forum or move out on their own? If so, where can I find them?

Ditto for bicycling and running/jogging.

annc
07-13-2005, 11:19 AM
Since this forum once had a home on CompuServe, I am hoping someone here can help me.

At one time, CompuServe hosted a Sailing Forum that apparently is no longer. Did they merge with another forum or move out on their own? If so, where can I find them?

Ditto for bicycling and running/jogging.They've all three been absorbed by the Outdoors forum:

http://community.compuserve.com/outdoors

RJ Emery
07-13-2005, 12:10 PM
Ann,

Thanks for the pointer.

annc
07-13-2005, 12:30 PM
Ann,

Thanks for the pointer.You're welcome! I see that Jan Sternfeld has answered your query in the Gardening forum.

RJ Emery
07-15-2005, 08:47 AM
Ann,

The old Sailing Forum may have moved to the Outdoors Forum, but the former participants all seem to be lost in the Bermuda Triangle. If you are a boater and know of an alternate forum worthy of use, I would appreciate the referral.

annc
07-15-2005, 12:16 PM
Ann,

The old Sailing Forum may have moved to the Outdoors Forum, but the former participants all seem to be lost in the Bermuda Triangle. If you are a boater and know of an alternate forum worthy of use, I would appreciate the referral.Hmm, I'm out of the loop on CIS these days, having lost my access to the staff places when we moved out. But when I was last in those places, Brion Lutz was still there. I'm not a sailing or boating person of any sort, I'm afraid.

Michael Rowley
07-15-2005, 03:02 PM
Ann:

I'm not a sailing or boating person of any sort, I'm afraid

With a slight alteration of your punctuation, that echoes my feelings. I'm not a sailing or boating person of any sort: I'm afraid!

annc
07-15-2005, 06:29 PM
Ann:

I'm not a sailing or boating person of any sort, I'm afraid

With a slight alteration of your punctuation, that echoes my feelings. I'm not a sailing or boating person of any sort: I'm afraid!LOL!