PDA

View Full Version : Chatting

terrie
06-18-2005, 01:10 PM
Hey Jim...welcome to the forum! Was wondering where you were...

Terrie

Jim Hart
06-18-2005, 01:45 PM
Well, I was really ill for a while (respiratory infection started last winter and carried into spring) and by the time I got over it, I was so far behind in everything I got hung up catching up. Then when I discovered the forum had left P-CIS it took me a while to figure out where y'all had gone. But I finally found an email from KT and got here.

terrie
06-18-2005, 03:28 PM
>>jim: Well, I was really ill for a while (respiratory infection started last winter and carried into spring)

Ewww...sounds perfectly ugly...hope that you're fully recovered by now...

>>Then when I discovered the forum had left P-CIS it took me a while to figure out where y'all had gone. But I finally found an email from KT and got here.

Glad you found us!

Terrie

PS...have filed suit against the disability insurance company...they've just filed their 2nd brief and we are discussing the possibility of a mediation session...

Molly/CA
06-20-2005, 12:50 PM
TapCis left P-Cis too --and Judy Russell and some of the gang set up a V-bulletin (this software) forum so we didn't miss an hour! We'd love to see you there.

http://www.tapcis.com/forums/

I still admire your "Beefcake" picture at intervals... Drat, don't have it on this computer yet.

Jim Hart
06-20-2005, 01:27 PM
I knew about TapCis and OzWin. I got an email from Stanley when they left.

"Beefcake" picture? I think you have me confused with someone else. I have no idea what you are talking about.