PDA

View Full Version : The future of pizza ordering

ktinkel
05-22-2005, 04:39 PM
Think things are getting out of hand — check this (http://www.aclu.org/pizza/images/screen.swf) out!

donmcc
05-22-2005, 06:31 PM
When you see the host site, you start to clue in about it. Very humorous, though.

(Glad to be in Canada, where we don't have Republicans.)

Don McCahill

ktinkel
05-23-2005, 05:13 AM
When you see the host site, you start to clue in about it. Very humorous, though.Ahhh. I didn’t even notice the host.

I thought it was bitterly funny, myself.

djb
05-23-2005, 11:48 AM
When you see the host site, you start to clue in about it. Very humorous, though.

Don McCahill

I'll take the Reps over the Librano/NDP at this point...

Being in London, have you visited <http://thelondonfog.blogspot.com/>? They don't have a lot good to say about your civic gummint.

donmcc
05-24-2005, 05:34 AM
Actually, London city haul has cleaned up its act greatly in the past couple of years. They finally have stable administration, after about 4 top administrators in as many years, some for only a few months at a time.

Our last election was interesting. Because of all the prior controversy, it was assumed that there would be a clean sweep of council. Unfortunately, so many people ran, that the newcomers split the protest vote, and all but one member was re-elected.

Of course, right now there are no problems at all. A little hockey tournament going on is holding everyone's attention.

Don McCahill

Susie
05-24-2005, 02:55 PM

Got room for one more?

Susie

Eric Ladner
05-26-2005, 03:38 PM
I thought of something completely different when I saw the topic: we've had several cases recently of pizza delivery people being attacked and robbed. It sounds like almost as risky a business as driving a cab.

--Eric

ktinkel
05-26-2005, 03:58 PM
I thought of something completely different when I saw the topic: we've had several cases recently of pizza delivery people being attacked and robbed. It sounds like almost as risky a business as driving a cab.Are you in NYC? Sounds like it. <g>

Eric Ladner
05-26-2005, 04:05 PM
No, Oakland, CA. Nowhere safe . . .

ktinkel
05-26-2005, 04:29 PM
No, Oakland, CA. Nowhere safe . . .Ahhh — one of my favorite [eating] places!

I guess nowhere is safe. Alas.

Sigh.

PeterArnel
05-27-2005, 03:35 PM
My God you got me worried - I thought you were talking about London UK
where everything is wonderful
Peter
Hows the Stochastic going - we are just about to upgrade to Creos 20 micron Stocharto

djb
05-27-2005, 04:09 PM
Hows the Stochastic going - we are just about to upgrade to Creos 20 micron Stocharto

Slowly. They did another test a couple of weeks back for us, but we've been too busy to have a chit-chat about it. They're getting closer on the highlights and shadows, but the last curve change seems to have shifted things towards red more than we'd like.

djb
05-27-2005, 06:51 PM
Slowly. They did another test a couple of weeks back for us, but we've been too busy to have a chit-chat about it. They're getting closer on the highlights and shadows, but the last curve change seems to have shifted things towards red more than we'd like.

Heh. Another printer we're dealing with on our new magazine (<http://www.acreagelife.ca/>) has the opposite problem with pics appearing shifted to blue.

So now I'm wondering about relativity, with the red shift possibly cancelling the blue shift, and Neil Young's famous lyrics... "and once you're gone, you can never come back. When you're out of the blue, and into the black"

Must be Friday...