PDA

View Full Version : Hello Bo, glad you joined up!

Robin Springall
03-23-2005, 10:02 AM
Great to see you both yesterday (hope it didn't take you too long to get home...)
All the best
Robin

Franca
03-23-2005, 11:31 AM
Aha, Robin - looks like we have you to thank for inviting our newest member. :-) Thanks muchly!

Robin Springall
03-23-2005, 12:57 PM
You're very welcome, Franca. Bo designs with Canvas for PC, and has a unpronounceable surname! His wife double-barrels her maiden name with his, which is makes it even worse: I don't think anybody gets it sounding right until they've known the couple for many years!!

Bo Aakerstrom
03-24-2005, 12:53 AM
Thank's Robin. I have had a look around the forum and I feel welcome already!
I hope that font issue can be resolved, had a look in the Canvas forum to no avail.

It's not that hard to pronounce my name, mind you, I've practiced a while now...

ktinkel
03-24-2005, 05:41 AM
I hope that font issue can be resolved, had a look in the Canvas forum to no avail.

It's not that hard to pronounce my name, mind you, I've practiced a while now...Welcome, Bo! Nice to see you here.

And your last name doesn’t seem that hard to pronounce to me — though of course I suppose I could have it all wrong . . .

Robin Springall
03-24-2005, 02:33 PM
His wife has the worst name: Clefene Skyers-Aakermon-Shmoodly-Moodly-Schmerdly-Merdly-Let's-Have-A-Curry. Isn't that right, Bo? <gg>

Bo Aakerstrom
03-25-2005, 05:00 AM
As I am far too young to die, I should not even admit to having seen this comment.

Robin Springall
03-25-2005, 02:05 PM
LOL!! Call me next time you're in town. All the best to you both.