PDA

View Full Version : Another mystery typeface

marlene
11-10-2005, 02:25 PM
I know I've seen this inline (?) typeface before, but can't remember the name. It's similar to Delphian and Missale Incana, but no cigar.

Anyone?

mxh

annc
11-10-2005, 03:35 PM
I know I've seen this inline (?) typeface before, but can't remember the name. It's similar to Delphian and Missale Incana, but no cigar.It looks like Viva (http://store.adobe.com/type/browser/F/VIVQ/F_VIVQ-10003000.html) to me. It comes with Adobe CS, so you should have it.

marlene
11-10-2005, 04:03 PM
It looks like Viva to me.

YES!!!!! And I do have it (I just didn't get as far as the V's when I was scrolling down through my font manager). Just curious -- did it come with CS or CS2 (I've got both, but am too lazy to check)?

I just wonder how long I've had this font. I thought I might have had it for a long time (pre-CS) -- maybe it was in one of my Adobe font packs. Or maybe -- just maybe -- I'm disremembering how long I've had the font. <g>

Thank you too much!

mxh

annc
11-10-2005, 04:23 PM
YES!!!!! And I do have it (I just didn't get as far as the V's when I was scrolling down through my font manager). Just curious -- did it come with CS or CS2 (I've got both, but am too lazy to check)?

I just wonder how long I've had this font. I thought I might have had it for a long time (pre-CS) -- maybe it was in one of my Adobe font packs. Or maybe -- just maybe -- I'm disremembering how long I've had the font. <g>According to the Adobe Web site, it came with CS. I don't have the full CS - only InDesign, so can't confirm that.

It's listed in my Adobe Type Guide as a multiple master, so it's been around for a while. It's a Carol Twombly design, btw.