PDA

View Full Version : Has Anyone Heard from Mervyn?

Susie
10-11-2005, 07:10 PM
I was wondering if anyone had heard from Mervyn or knew how he was doing these days. I don't think I've seen him around in quite a while. :(

annc
10-11-2005, 11:06 PM
I was wondering if anyone had heard from Mervyn or knew how he was doing these days. I don't think I've seen him around in quite a while. :(We were a bit worried, too, and chased him up. He's been busy with family matters, and was touched by our concern.

ktinkel
10-12-2005, 06:08 AM
I was wondering if anyone had heard from Mervyn or knew how he was doing these days. I don't think I've seen him around in quite a while. :(As Ann said, we had been missing him too. He said he is quite well, but tied up for now. He promises to come back when he can.

terrie
10-12-2005, 12:40 PM
>>annc: We were a bit worried, too, and chased him up. He's been busy with family matters, and was touched by our concern

Oh I'm so glad to hear that he's ok...been wondering about him too...

Terrie

Susie
10-12-2005, 06:49 PM
>>annc: We were a bit worried, too, and chased him up. He's been busy with family matters, and was touched by our concern

Oh I'm so glad to hear that he's ok...been wondering about him too...

Terrie

That's a relief. I'm so glad to hear he's OK.

Franca
10-12-2005, 09:58 PM
Ann and I were chatting about his absence a little bit ago but I hadn't heard he'd been found. Phew! I'm glad he's just been busy.