PDA

View Full Version : DiskJockey File Viewer

Andrew B.
10-11-2005, 06:41 PM
DiskJockey File Viewer is a Windows program that can view many file types, and includes a pretty full-featured file manager with some search and FTP tools. The interface is not your usual Windows interface, so some people might find it disconcerting (I found it a tad clunky). But it worked like a champ jumping from old Quattro Pro files to PDFs to WordPerfect Graphic format.

BTW, I think I read some place that this is the same file viewing engine Quick View Plus or Outside In.

http://www.clear-simple.com/

terrie
10-12-2005, 12:57 PM
Looks pretty interesting...doesn't do Painter RIFF files unfortunately...

Terrie

Andrew B.
10-12-2005, 07:22 PM
Looks pretty interesting...doesn't do Painter RIFF files unfortunately...Terrie

I wonder if this would be worth a mention to the them, or to the people who develop the viewing engine. According to the Corel site, Painter is now one of their top sellers. Maybe this would persuade them.

terrie
10-13-2005, 11:39 AM
>>andrew: I wonder if this would be worth a mention to the them, or to the people who develop the viewing engine. According to the Corel site, Painter is now one of their top sellers. Maybe this would persuade them.

It would be really nice...all the Painter users would sure love it...

Terrie

Andrew B.
10-14-2005, 08:27 PM
I wonder if Corel Photo Album can view RIF files, or at least show a thumbnail.

terrie
10-17-2005, 02:35 PM
>>andrew: I wonder if Corel Photo Album can view RIF files, or at least show a thumbnail.

Don't know...do you have it and can you check?

Terrie

Andrew B.
10-17-2005, 04:19 PM
I was hoping you would mention it in your Painter group, and maybe someone there knows, or would be willing to check.

terrie
10-18-2005, 01:52 PM
>>andrew: I was hoping you would mention it in your Painter group, and maybe someone there knows, or would be willing to check.

I'll see what I can find out...

Terrie