PDA

View Full Version : Hello again!

JVegVT
09-11-2005, 09:12 PM
Hi everyone!

It's been almost a month since I last visited this forum. I've missed you.

I'm having serious trouble keeping up with my e-mail and the CompuServe and other forums I participate in. I have gotten pretty deeply into Linux, particularly VectorLinux, the distro I use. We have an active and GROWING user support forum in which I read nearly all the messages. Mostly I learn, but sometimes I can actually help someone. Never ceases to amaze me!

I also did beta testing for the latest version of VectorLinux and will be alpha and beta testing for the next version. And because I work in Linux most of the time now, I have lots of new software I need to get up to speed in.

We've also been involved in family visits, our garden was exploding with produce in August, and we've started on the annual round of routine doctor, dentist, and eye doctor visits.

Bill and I celebrated our 40th wedding anniversary on August 14. Where has the time gone?
--Judy M.

ktinkel
09-12-2005, 05:56 AM
It's been almost a month since I last visited this forum. I've missed you.

Bill and I celebrated our 40th wedding anniversary on August 14. Where has the time gone?Congratulations! (Jack and I will celebrate our 40th in January. Indeed — where has the time gone?)

Nice to have you back.

terrie
09-12-2005, 12:05 PM
>>judy m: Bill and I celebrated our 40th wedding anniversary on August 14.

Congrats! And welcome back...

Terrie