PDA

View Full Version : Happy, happy, happy...

annc
08-27-2005, 10:43 PM
...birthday to eec

Hope the boys make sure it's a good one for you, Elyse.

Have a glass of the good stuff for me.

ktinkel
08-28-2005, 08:53 AM

Have a glass of the good stuff for me.And another for me! Happy birthday!

Franca
08-28-2005, 11:59 AM
And happy birthday from me also, Elyse! (You don't have to have a third glass of the good stuff for me, though. <BG>)

terrie
08-28-2005, 12:15 PM
Happy Bday!!!

Terrie

ElyseC
08-28-2005, 02:05 PM
...birthday to eec

Have a glass of the good stuff for me.They did, along with my mom and my eldest sis and her hubby! Mom took us all to The Olive Garden and I had lovely piece of salmon accompanied by a white I'd never had before. It was a pinot grigio - sauvignon blanc and I was a bit wary when my sis recommended it, but they let us sample first and it was nice after all. I, of course, had to endure the restaurant staff coming by to sing raucously and present me with a rather large (for a freebie) chocolate cake. The family insisted I had to sit there and take the embarrassment like a grown up and I decided I'd done that to them all at one time or another, so it was time to accept my payback with grace. <g>

ElyseC
08-28-2005, 02:07 PM
And another for me! Happy birthday!I did, thank you very much! <g>

ElyseC
08-28-2005, 02:11 PM
And happy birthday from me also, Elyse! (You don't have to have a third glass of the good stuff for me, though. <BG>)
Thank you! No, no third glass. Two were enough. <g>

ElyseC
08-28-2005, 02:12 PM
Happy Bday!!!Grazie! (Did I spell that right?)

annc
08-28-2005, 02:40 PM
They did, along with my mom and my eldest sis and her hubby! Mom took us all to The Olive Garden and I had lovely piece of salmon accompanied by a white I'd never had before. It was a pinot grigio - sauvignon blanc and I was a bit wary when my sis recommended it, but they let us sample first and it was nice after all. I, of course, had to endure the restaurant staff coming by to sing raucously and present me with a rather large (for a freebie) chocolate cake. The family insisted I had to sit there and take the embarrassment like a grown up and I decided I'd done that to them all at one time or another, so it was time to accept my payback with grace. <g>Yeah, that's families for you! But where would we be without them?

ElyseC
08-28-2005, 03:11 PM
Yeah, that's families for you! But where would we be without them?Indeed. <g>

My sis gave me a card that said (on the front) that I was everything she ever wanted in a sister. Inside it said, "...and a few things I didn't want, but what the heck." <g>

annc
08-28-2005, 03:16 PM
Indeed. <g>

My sis gave me a card that said (on the front) that I was everything she ever wanted in a sister. Inside it said, "...and a few things I didn't want, but what the heck." <g>LOL!

We are lucky to be good mates with our siblings, aren't we?

ElyseC
08-28-2005, 03:27 PM
LOL!

We are lucky to be good mates with our siblings, aren't we?Indeed we are! :-)

Susie
08-28-2005, 04:08 PM
Happy Birthday and many happy returns.

ElyseC
08-28-2005, 04:14 PM
Happy Birthday and many happy returns.Thanks, Susie!

terrie
08-29-2005, 11:36 AM
>>elyse: Grazie! (Did I spell that right?)

You did...'-}}

Terrie