PDA

View Full Version : OS-X font info

terrie
08-12-2005, 12:15 PM
There was a post on the Photoshop Users list that pointed to this pdf (http://www.ideastraining.com/PDFs/OSX_FontManagement.pdf) on OS X font management...as a pc user I can't comment on its usefulness but hope that it does prove so...

The main site's download page (http://www.ideastraining.com/DownloadAndTips/DownloadsAndTips.html) also has other pdf that may prove interesting...

Terrie

ElyseC
08-12-2005, 03:46 PM
Glad you posted that! Thanks! That font management PDF confirmed some things I've intuited and gathered from other "how-tos" I've read as well as a couple of new things. The main site's page I've bookmarked to browse through later.

Good find, Terrie!

terrie
08-20-2005, 10:54 AM
>>elyse: Glad you posted that!

Glad you found it useful...

Terrie

Adrian
08-21-2005, 02:11 PM
Terrie,

More useful information. Thanks!

Best wishes, Adrian

ktinkel
08-21-2005, 04:17 PM
Glad you posted that! Thanks! That font management PDF confirmed some things I've intuited and gathered from other "how-tos" I've read as well as a couple of new things. The main site's page I've bookmarked to browse through later.

Good find, Terrie!Be careful with that. I found some categorical statements that make no sense (and no, right this minute do not remember what).

I think that Dave Balderstone’s crib sheet may be more useful. (And no, I do not remember what thread that was mentioned in, either. I am a dead loss these days! But I bet DB will tell you.)

ElyseC
08-21-2005, 04:24 PM
Be careful with that. I found some categorical statements that make no sense (and no, right this minute do not remember what).

I think that Dave Balderstone’s crib sheet may be more useful. (And no, I do not remember what thread that was mentioned in, either. I am a dead loss these days! But I bet DB will tell you.)Well, I still have djb's here, never fear. I'll consult both, but seeing as FontAgent Pro is what I'm using, I have to sort of "roll my own" when using Suitcase-based instrux.

terrie
08-22-2005, 01:17 PM
Glad you found it useful Adrian...

Terrie