PDA

View Full Version : Birthday Boy

annc
08-08-2005, 10:06 PM
Richard Hunt is today's birthday child. We don't know what day he was born, because, like a lot of us, he's been coy about the year.

We wish you a really good one, Richard. Hope the pressies are interesting, and you get to do exactly as you please all day!

Richard Hunt
08-09-2005, 12:20 AM
Thanks. I shall be slaving over a hot computer all day, unfortunately.

Richard

annc
08-09-2005, 12:30 AM
Thanks. I shall be slaving over a hot computer all day, unfortunately.

RichardOh, what a shame!

Hope you do manage to take some time off this evening to enjoy what's left of your day.

Richard Hunt
08-09-2005, 03:37 AM
Hope you do manage to take some time off this evening to enjoy what's left of your day.

Nice evening meal planned: grilled tuna steak, new potatoes, fresh veggies, glass or two of red wine (probably something Italian). Cheese. Apple, biscuit.

Richard

annc
08-09-2005, 12:29 PM
Nice evening meal planned: grilled tuna steak, new potatoes, fresh veggies, glass or two of red wine (probably something Italian). Cheese. Apple, biscuit.

RichardMmmm, sounds very pleasant! Hope you enjoyed it.

marlene
08-09-2005, 08:51 PM
Looks like I'm a day late, but happy birthday!

Did you have a Terry's chocolate orange for desssert? <g>

mxh

Richard Hunt
08-10-2005, 01:06 AM
Did you have a Terry's chocolate orange for desssert? <g>

I think that a whole chocolate orange at one go would induce severe vomiting. By the way "Terry's" is now just another brand owned by a big conglomerate (KraftJacobsSuchard). The York factory has closed and chocolate oranges are now made in a more modern plant in Germany or Poland.

Richard